Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Coat Craze: The Art of Keeping Cozy


Camel Coat Street Style



Bright blue color coat street style

bright color coat yellow street style fashion blogger

Jess Hart street style walking dog coat

red plaid stella mccartney coat street style

navy coat street style model off duty

we wore what camel coat street style fashion blogger


The need to keep cozy is one of my favorite parts of fall and winter. While I enjoy the friendly bite of the crisp fall air, landscape of delicately-peppered orange and yellows, and familiar sound of leaves rustling in the wind, I'd have to say what I enjoy most about the coming coldest months of the year is cuddling up in cozy turtlenecks, heavy-knit sweaters, and long, beautifully-tailored coats. 

Right now, I'm in the market for a big, cozy coat. When I shop, I try to buy things that can be worn again and again--you know, classic pieces that serve as wardrobe staples--ones I wouldn't mind wearing literally every day if I could (after all, I'm a creature of habit and my #ootd is more like a self-imposed uniform rather than a fashion show). With that in mind, I'm thinking a coat in a classic color like camel would do well for me. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment